Starting, owning, and running a business is a complex position to be in. If you’re a business owner interested in selling a business in Pittsburgh, Business Broker Pittsburgh – Brentwood Growth can guide you through the entire process.
Our brokers are experts when it comes to business valuations and preparing to sell a business. Our Pittsburgh business brokers will guide you through the following phases of selling a business and answer any questions you may have.
- Phase 1 – Getting a business started or buying the business
- Phase 2 – Owning and growing your business
- Phase 3 – Preparing to think about selling your business in 5+ years
- Phase 4 – Ready to sell
Selling a Business in Pittsburgh
Business Broker Pittsburgh – Brentwood Growth knows exactly what you’re going through as a business owner selling a business in Pittsburgh. We’ve been there before ourselves, and we’re keenly aware of how stressful it can be. Calculating your business valuation, determining the best time to sell your business, learning who your potential buyers are, and understanding the due diligence process – is difficult.
Business Broker Pittsburgh – Brentwood Growth takes great pride in working with business owners to make the right decision with the correct information. We will work at your pace and ensure that you exit your company on your own terms.
Some of the questions our business brokers can help you answer are:
- What is my company worth?
- How do you calculate the value of a company?
- How do you know when it’s time to sell your business?
- Selling a business tax strategies?
- Who would be the buyer and what would they expect from me post-sale?
- What is EBITDA and why is it relevant to you?
- If I wait to sell my business what should I focus on to better prepare the business to be sold and increase the value?
What to Expect When You Work With Business Broker Pittsburgh – Brentwood Growth
Business Broker Pittsburgh – Brentwood Growth has extensive experience in helping Pittsburgh business owners selling a business find the ideal potential buyer. We work closely with each of our clients as if they’re our true partners, and always keep their best interest in mind.
The process starts with a business valuation. This will take around 2-4 weeks, however, we do not charge for the initial valuation – we consider it our investment in the relationship. There is no commitment for you going forward, we simply hope that you will consider working with Business Broker Pittsburgh – Brentwood Growth when you decide it is the right time to sell your company.
With that information you will be in a better position to consider your options:
- Sell my business now or in the near future.
- Find a potential partner for growth or expansion.
- Continue to run the business, now with the knowledge of the metrics that will determine future value.
Our Pennsylvania business brokers look forward to hearing from you!
If you would like to learn more about how Business Broker Pittsburgh – Brentwood Growth can help you sell your company, please get in touch. You can give us a call at 908-377-7807 or use our online contact form.