Selling a business is a hard and confusing process. To make the process a bit more simple, you will want to get a business valuation as soon as you begin contemplating selling your business. As a business owner, you’ve been busy focusing on maintaining and growing the business and keeping your clients and employees happy. However, when the time comes to sell your business, you will want to receive the highest valuation for your company and hard work. Business Broker Philadelphia – Brentwood Growth can help you make the right decision with the correct information.
Receiving the correct financial information is crucial if you want to receive the highest value for your business. A thorough business valuation can help you answer questions like, “Should I sell my business today or keep it for the next 2-5 years? If I wait to sell my business what should I focus on to make the business more marketable and increase its value?”
Philadelphia Busines Consultants & Business Valuations
Business Broker Philadelphia – Brentwood Growth has been through the process of buying and selling a business before and can guide you in the right direction. We’ve been there before ourselves, and we’re know how stressful and even emotional it can be to sell your business. Calculating the value of your business, determining when it is the right time to sell your business, discovering your potential buyers, and learning what the due diligence process is – is difficult.
Business Broker Philadelphia – Brentwood Growth takes great pride in working with business owners selling their business to make the right decision with the correct information. We will work at your pace and ensure that you exit your company on your own terms.
Some of the questions our business brokers can help you answer are:
- What is my company worth?
- When should I sell my company?
- Selling a business tax strategies?
- Factors that influence EBITDA multiples?
- How do you calculate the value of a company?
- Who would be the buyer and what would they expect from me post-sale?
- How disruptive would a sale process be and what if my competitors or employees found out?
- Exit strategy for business?
- If I wait to sell my business what should I focus on to better prepare the business to be sold and increase the value?
What to Expect When You Work With Business Broker Philadelphia – Brentwood Growth
Business Broker Philadelphia – Brentwood Growth has extensive experience in finding buyers for business owners listing their company for sale. We view all of our clients as true partners, and always work with their best interests in mind.
The process of selling your business starts with a business valuation. This will take 2-4 weeks and we do not charge for the initial valuation – we consider it our investment in the relationship. There is no commitment for you going forward, we simply hope that you will consider us when you decide it is the best time to sell your business.
With that information you will be in a better position to consider your options:
- Sell my business now or in the near future.
- Find a potential partner for growth or expansion.
- Continue to run the business, now with the knowledge of the metrics that will determine future value.
If you would like to learn more about how Business Broker Philadelphia – Brentwood Growth can help you sell your company, please get in touch. You can give us a call at 908-377-7807 or use our online contact form.