Did you know that 80% of business owners do not know the true value of their business? Even though their retirement depends on it, it’s very rare that the owner of a company is aware of the true business valuation. Business owners like you have spent so much time growing and running their business that you’ve hardly had time to think about the biggest decision they may ever make: selling a business. When that day comes, Business Broker New York – Brentwood Growth can assist you through this decision.
Having the right information about what your business value is will give you the information to be able to decide should I sell my business today or keep it for the next 2-5 years? If I keep it what should I focus on to make the business more marketable and increase its value? A business valuation from Brentwood Growth business brokers can help you calculate the value of your business and determine whether or not now is the right time to sell your company.
Benefits of Working with Business Broker New York – Brentwood Growth to Sell Your Business
Business Broker New York – Brentwood Growth’s business brokers can help you in many ways:
- We tailor our services to a wide range of individuals and business owners in New York:
- New York business owners ready to sell their business now
- Business owners preparing to sell a New York business in 3-5 years
- New York business owners preparing to sell their business in 5-10 years
- New York investors looking to buy businesses
Our business brokers know that if you want to receive the maximum value for your business you need to begin preparing well in advance. It’s wise to invest in a business succession strategy that increases your business valuation while you are preparing to sell your business and retire.
- We prioritize and protect your confidentiality. Maintaining confidentiality is critically important when selling a business. Our business brokers at Brentwood Growth know that if a competitor, employee, or supplier learns that your company is for sale, it could lead to a cascade of negative consequences. Employee turnover could increase, sales may decrease, or the competition may use that knowledge against you to poach customers. Our Brentwood Growth brokers to sell my business will ensure confidentiality throughout the entire process.
- Our business brokers find buyers for business owners ready to sell and vet each candidate thoroughly. Once a buyer expresses interest, we make sure that the buyer is worthy of your consideration. We make sure they have the financial means to complete the transaction and help them access funding if necessary. We also have the aptitude to continue the success of your company once the sale is finalized.
- Our business brokers provide buyer financing assistance. There are many instances where a buyer will need to take out a loan or obtain some other type of financing in order to purchase a company. Brentwood Growth brokers to sell my business are experienced in helping buyers find that financing.
Selling a Business in New York
Business Broker New York – Brentwood Growth has been through the process of buying and selling a business many times before. We’ve been there before ourselves, and we’re keenly aware of how stressful it can be. Calculating the value of your business, knowing the best time to sell your business, learning who your potential buyers are, and understanding the due diligence process – is difficult.
Business Broker New York – Brentwood Growth takes great pride in working with business owners to make the right decision when it comes time to sell your business. We will work at your pace and ensure that you exit your company on your own terms.
Some of the questions we can help you answer are:
- What is my company worth?
- How do you calculate the value of a company?
- How is adjusted EBITDA calculated?
- Who would be the buyer and what would they expect from me post-sale?
- Selling a business with employees?
- Selling a business tax strategies?
- If I wait to sell my business what should I focus on to better prepare the business to be sold and increase the value?
What to Expect When You Work With Business Broker New York – Brentwood Growth
Business Broker New York – Brentwood Growth have extensive experience in helping business owners find investors to buy their company. We view all of our clients as true partners, and always work with their best interests in mind.
The process of selling your business or listing a company for sale starts with a business valuation. The process takes 2-4 weeks and we do not charge for the initial valuation – we consider it our investment in the relationship. There is no commitment for you going forward, we simply hope that you will consider us when you decide it is the right time to sell your business.
With that information you will be in a better position to consider your options:
- Sell my business now or in the near future.
- Find a potential partner for growth or expansion.
- Continue to run the business, now with the knowledge of the metrics that will determine future value.
We Look Forward to Hearing From You
If you would like to learn more about how Business Broker New York – Brentwood Growth can help you sell your company, please get in touch. Our New York business consultants offer free consultations and a complimentary business valuation with no commitment required. You can give our business brokers a call at 908-377-7807 or use our online contact form.