Most business owners go through phases in owning and running their business. If you’re a business owner interested in selling a business, Business Broker Arizona – Brentwood Growth can guide you through the entire process. Our business brokers of Arizona will guide you through the following phases of selling a business and answer any questions you may have regarding business valuation and preparation.
- Phase 1 – Getting a business started or buying a business
- Phase 2 – Owning and growing your business
- Phase 3 – Preparing to think about selling your business in 5+ years
- Phase 4 – Ready to sell
Business Broker Arizona – Brentwood Growth’s business brokers can help you understand what determines the value of your business and answer difficult questions like:
- How much is my business worth?
- How can I make my business more valuable?
- When should I sell my business?
- How do I begin selling my business?
- How do I find buyers for my business?
We can find buyers for you and guide you through the entire due diligence process.
How to Sell a Business in Arizona
Having the right information about what your business value is will give you the information to be able to decide whether you should sell your business today or keep it for the next 2-5 years. If you decide to keep the business, we can show you what you should focus on to make the business more marketable and increase its value before it is ready for sale.
Business Broker Arizona – Brentwood Growth’s business brokers take great pride in working with business owners to make the right decision with the correct information. We will work at your pace and ensure that you exit your company on your own terms.
Some of the questions we can help you answer are:
- What is the business actually worth?
- How do you value a business? How do I find the value of my business?
- How do I find a buyer for my business?
- What are the expectations of the buyer post sale?
- How disruptive would a sale process be? What if my competitors find out I’m selling my business?
- Is this the right time to sell my business or should I wait?
- If I wait to sell my business, what should I focus on to better prepare the business and increase its value?
What to Expect When You Work With Brentwood Growth’s Arizona business broker
Brentwood Growth’s Arizona business broker have extensive experience in finding buyers for business owners ready to sell their business. We view all of our clients as true partners, and always work with their best interests in mind.
The process starts with a business valuation. The process takes 2-4 weeks and we do not charge for the initial valuation – we consider it our investment in the relationship. There is no commitment for you going forward, we simply hope that you will consider us for one of the above when the timing is right.
With that information you will be in a better position to consider your options:
- A possible sale in the near future.
- Find a potential partner for growth or expansion.
- Continue to run the business, now with the knowledge of the metrics that will determine future value.
If you would like to learn more about how Business Broker Arizona – Brentwood Growth’s business brokers can help you sell your company, please get in touch. You can give us a call at 908-377-7807 or use our online contact form.